WHY SHOULD YOU USE THIS?
WordonWiki brings you all advantages of a Wiki and easy editing in your favorite Microsoft Office Word editor. This brings
- Ease of use.
- True Wysiwyg Wiki page edits.
- Richer and faster information sharing.
- Faster adoption: no need to learn new tool.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Download & install the 'WordonWiki' client program.
- You edit wiki pages using MS Word.
- Saving your MS Word changes, automatically uploads the page to your wiki.
MSWord starts automatically when you create a new Wiki page or edit a Wiki page. It works like editing a document with MS Office on your company's file server.
Monitor who did what, revert to older versions.
Define readers & writers, per page if needed.
Put related pages into folders.
Find back into, fast
Search quickly throughout the full wiki.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
You combine the advantages of a fully hosted solution with the use of Microsoft Office Word to create and edit your pages (including drag and drop pictures, fancy editing, applying styles, decent table editing and alike). But at the same time the Wiki is available as a page in all browsers, on all platforms with the features you'd expect:
- history of who changed what,
- quick MSWord Wiki page edit,
- links to other pages,
- revert to a previous version of a page,
- superfast search and so on.
If you want some more background info, questions about the features or subscription plans, contact us. We'll probably reply in a few hours. (on weekdays between 09:00-18:00 GMT)
CALL US: +32 495 24 66 11
If you wish to talk to us directly, give us a call.